Authored Works

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Fidelity




As you can see, I've once again made some changes to my blog. Usually, when people look at situations like these they would immediately assumed how one can be so complicated. This in fact, is far from my denial because I do admit that I am a very complex person. The word simple is far beyond my true self. Sometimes, I wonder if I could ever learn to be one and stop myself from making things harder than they already are.


Anyway, for my reasons of deleting my old posts? I don't know, I guess I'm just one of those make and delete types or maybe, I just got bored at how things were done in my blog, OR/AND maybe, if we go back to the first thing I said earlier, I am just a very complex person.

Skip that, I'm not here to talk about my complexity or my sorry fate to be any less simple but I'm here to talk about this little good friend of ours called fidelity. When we say fidelity we would immediately understand how that simple word can describe so many things. I mean, just think about it. How can one simple word hide so many things, good AND bad? How can something so small make such a big impact on a person's life? How can it? When we talk about fidelity seriously, we will soon realize how complex it can be. As we grow older, we will start to realize how ugly fidelity can be. We would realize how fidelity is not all rainbows and sunshines.

We would come to a conclusion, that life is not always easy.

But, somehow, despite all of these, I want to continue and stay as a person with an open mind. I want to be positive and add more to that if possible. It's not that I'm trying to run away from the reality, trust me, I know how reality works. I know how painful it can be. One example I can give is rejection. I've faced so many rejections that I feel like giving up and go into a state of mortal depression. I just feel so angry at the world that I just want to lock myself somewhere far and away from everything and anything that is related to it. However, I know that I would just end up regretting my decision and choice of living. Because, even though life is hard, I want to live it to the fullest. I want to experience things I've never experienced before. I want to be able to achieve my dreams. I want to fall in love and get married. I want to have kids. I want to experience the cycle of life. Basically, I want a lot of things. Don't we all?

At the end of the day, no matter how hard fidelity and reality can be, we can only live once so why not make the best out of it? Why not forget all those stupid worries we have and just LIVE?

The choice is ours nonetheless. 


So, let us all give ourselves a little smack on the head and say,


It is not time to give up.


Not yet.


There are still so much to experience, to see, and to love.


So much.




Cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment